What to expect during the COVID-19 Pandemic:
We are a health care provider. The health of you, our patients, our communities, and our staff is our primary concern.
Health Screening for Patients and Staff
- Upon arrival, please ring the doorbell and wait for staff to greet you at the door.
- Patients and staff are required to fill out a COVID-19 Screening Form. If you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19, we ask that you do not come to our office at this time. Those who are flagged by screening will be asked to reschedule and to seek care with their primary care physician. Staff are also told to not come to work if they do not pass the COVID-19 screening form or to leave work if symptoms arise during the day.
- Hand Washing Station or Hand Sanitizer will be used upon entry by patients and staff. We will also take a non-contact temperature and use a pulse oximeter to check oxygen levels.
- When multiple patients are in the office, we ask that social distancing by maintained as much as possible.
- Glasses and contacts may be picked up by appointment only. If you would like to have your glasses adjusted upon dispense, you will need to fill out the COVID-19 screening form to enter the office.
- Side Door Delivery: you may choose to use our Side Door Dispense option so you don’t need to enter the office. Please inform the office ahead of time if you wish to use this option.
- Contact lens orders may be shipped directly to you.
- Waiting area chairs are set 6 feet apart.
- To limit the number of patients in the office, patients that are minors may bring one parent/legal guardian. Please have all other family members stay home if they are not scheduled for an appointment. Also, one essential caregiver will be allowed to accompany patients. COVID-19 Screening form must also be completed for visitors with patients.
- Gloves and Face Shields will be used when needed. Breath Guards are installed at the Front Desk and Optician Desks. Equipment will have additional guards as necessary to protect you and staff.
- Doctors and staff will wear scrubs laundered daily.
- All patients and visitors except those under the age of two (per the CDC), will be required to wear a mask to their appointment. If you do not have one, we have masks for you to purchase. Staff will wear masks at all times.
- Air Purifiers with Medical Grade HEPA filters are located throughout the office including the front desk area, all exam rooms, and additional optometric testing areas.
- Online forms for COVID-19 Screening, Medical History Forms, and other forms are now online. A link for the forms will be sent to you by text or email to complete at least 24 hours before your appointment. If you are scheduled for an annual exam, you may also click here for the link.
- If you are unable to complete forms online, you have the option to print the forms. When you open the form, click “Fill this out by hand” on the top right corner.
- Please call or text (559) 432-2200 if you have questions about the form.
- Contactless Payments:
- Pay Online here
- Text to Pay available upon request
- Credit Card on File included in the Online Forms package
- ApplePay when using the credit card machine in office
Cleaning and Sterilizing
- All examination, lab equipment, surfaces, and chairs will be sanitized with CDC approved disinfectants between patients.
- Frames that are tried on will be sanitized before being displayed again.
- Shop Contacts
- Shop Eyecare Products including non-prescription sunglasses, readers, and many more products.
- Shop Frames: Preview our selection of frames before your appointment or choose up to 3 frames to ship to your home to try on.
Concierge Frame Selection
- To reduce touching frames, staff will bring frames to you. This is our new Concierge Frame Shopping experience. Opticians will work with you to find the perfect eyeglasses and sunglasses. Relax and delight while we present an endless array of your favorite colors and styles.
Schedule Online Your Annual Exam Appointment
- If you would like to schedule an appointment, we now offer online scheduling! Please click on the link to schedule an appointment with the doctors or the opticians.
- We are unable to accept walk-ins at this time. Please use our online scheduling option or you may call/text the office at (559) 432-2200 to schedule an appointment.
- Click here to schedule today!
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we implement new protocols to keep everyone safe.
Dr. Recalde, Dr. Hamamoto and Lifetime Optometric Staff