Covid-19 Protocol Update
- Masks are no longer required in office. Masks are now optional.
- Hand Sanitizers are available throughout the office.
- Gloves will be used when needed.
- Doctors and staff will wear scrubs laundered daily.
- Air Purifiers with Medical Grade HEPA filters are located throughout the office.
- Side Door Delivery: you may choose to use our Side Door Dispense option so you don’t need to enter the office. Please inform the office by text, phone call, or you can book your appointment online by clicking here and choosing side door dispense.
Cleaning and Sterilizing
- All examination, lab equipment, surfaces, and chairs will be sanitized with CDC-approved disinfectants between patients.
- All eyewear touched by patients will be sanitized before being displayed again.
- Shop Eyecare Products from our online store to purchase a wide variety of times including warm compresses, artificial tears, and eye drops.
- Shop Frames: Preview our selection of frames before your appointment.
- Shop Contact Lenses: Once your contact lens prescription is finalized, you may order contacts online at your convenience.
- Shop Epionce Skin Care Line: Shop for skin care products such as facial cleansers, lotions, eye creams, and SPF50 Sunscreen.
- Shop Macuhealth Vitamins for antioxidant vitamins, Macuhealth PLUS+ AREDS formula, VitreousHealth for floaters, Vision Edge Pro, TG Omega-3
- Online forms may be completed ahead of time to save time at check-in. A link for the forms will be sent to you by text or email to complete at least 24 hours before your appointment.
- If you are unable to complete forms online, you have the option to print the forms. When you open the form, click “Fill this out by hand” on the top right corner. You may also request to fill out forms in the office. Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment to allow time to fill out forms. You may call or text (559) 432-2200 if you have questions about the form.
- Contactless Payments
- Pay Online here
- Text to Pay available upon request
- Credit Card on File included in the Online Forms package
- ApplePay when using the credit card machine in the office
Book Your Appointment Online – Fast & Convenient
- If you would like to schedule an appointment, we offer online scheduling! Please click on the link below to schedule an appointment with the doctors or the opticians.
- We are unable to accept walk-ins at this time. Please use our online scheduling option or you may text/call the office at (559) 432-2200 to schedule an appointment.
- For urgent eye care problems, please call the office at (559) 432-2200. If you are calling outside of business hours, please follow the prompts to leave a voicemail for urgent care and the doctors will call you back.
- Click here to schedule today!
Dr. Recalde, Dr. Hamamoto, and Lifetime Optometric Staff