Covid-19 Protocol Update
Although California has now changed the mask requirements to match the CDCs, health care facilities including doctors offices are STILL required to have all individuals Wear Your Mask.
- All patients and visitors except those under the age of two (per the CDC), will be REQUIRED to wear a mask to their appointment. If you do not have one, we will provide you a mask. Staff will wear masks at all times.
- Hand Washing Station or Hand Sanitizer will be used upon entry by patients and staff.
- Gloves will be used when needed. Breath Guards are installed at the Front Desk and Optician Desks. Equipment will have additional guards as necessary to protect you and staff.
- Doctors and staff will wear scrubs laundered daily.
- Air Purifiers with Medical Grade HEPA filters are located throughout the office including the front desk area, all exam rooms, and additional optometric testing areas.
- To control the flow of patients, we ask that you ring the doorbell and wait for staff to greet you at the front door.
- When multiple patients are in the office, we ask that social distancing by maintained as much as possible.
- Glasses and contacts may be picked up by appointment only.
- Side Door Delivery: you may choose to use our Side Door Dispense option so you don’t need to enter the office. Please inform the office ahead of time if you wish to use this option.
- Contact lens orders may be shipped directly to you.
- Waiting area chairs are set 6 feet apart.
Concierge Frame Selection
- To reduce touching frames, staff will bring frames to you. This is our new Concierge Frame Shopping experience. Opticians will work with you to find the perfect eyeglasses and sunglasses. Relax and delight while we present an endless array of your favorite colors and styles.
Cleaning and Sterilizing
- All examination, lab equipment, surfaces, and chairs will be sanitized with CDC approved disinfectants between patients.
- All eyewear touched by patients will be sanitized before being displayed again.
- Shop Eyecare Products including non-prescription sunglasses, readers, and many more products.
- Shop Frames: Preview our selection of frames before your appointment or choose up to 3 frames to ship to your home to try on.
- Online forms for your exam may be filled out ahead of time to save time at check-in. A link for the forms will be sent to you by text or email to complete at least 24 hours before your appointment. If you are scheduled for an annual exam, you may also click here for the link.
- If you are unable to complete forms online, you have the option to print the forms. When you open the form, click “Fill this out by hand” on the top right corner. You may also request to fill out forms in the office. Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment to allow time to fill out forms. You may call or text (559) 432-2200 if you have questions about the form.
- Contactless Payments:
- Pay Online here
- Text to Pay available upon request
- Credit Card on File included in the Online Forms package
- ApplePay when using the credit card machine in office
Book Your Appointment Online – Fast & Convenient
- If you would like to schedule an appointment, we now offer online scheduling! Please click on the link to schedule an appointment with the doctors or the opticians.
- We are unable to accept walk-ins at this time. Please use our online scheduling option or you may call/text the office at (559) 432-2200 to schedule an appointment.
- For urgent care problems, please call the office at (559) 432-2200. If you are calling outside of business hours, please follow the prompts to leave a voicemail for urgent care and the doctors will call you back.
- Click here to schedule today!
Thank you in advance for continuing to follow the mask guidelines set forth by the California Dept of Public Health. We will continue to everyone safe, especially those that are not vaccinated or have a weakened immune system.
Dr. Recalde, Dr. Hamamoto, and Lifetime Optometric Staff