Designer Frames & Digital Precision Lenses
Find your perfect match at Lifetime Optometric.
The right eyewear balances form and function. You want to look great, feel great, and see clearly in every condition. Lifetime Optometric can help you find your match.
Our optical studio features a curated collection of designer frames and precision lenses. Your eyes deserve the best, and our experienced team can help you find it.
Call or click to schedule your appointment.
What are my options for lenses?
There are many eyeglass lens options available. Your eye care provider will take your lifestyle and vision correction needs into consideration when helping you select the right lenses for your eyes.
Here are some of the most common eyeglass lens types:
- Transition lenses – These lenses are made of dynamic materials that automatically adjust to the level of surrounding light. They can take the place of prescription sunglasses and help block UV rays.
- UV coated lenses – UV coating can be applied to regular eyeglasses unless the lens is made with polycarbonate. UV coated lenses look like any other lens – the coating is transparent.
- Tinted sunglass lenses – If you are getting prescription sunglasses, you might want to get tinted eyeglasses instead. These look like sunglasses and protect the health of your eyes by keeping out UV rays, but technically they aren’t true sunglasses.
- Scratch-resistant coating – A transparent coating that helps protect glass lenses from those annoying scratches. Scratch-resistant coating is especially useful for children’s eyeglasses.
- Plastic lenses – Plastic lenses make the entire eyeglasses weigh significantly less than glass lens eyeglasses. If you are a person who dislikes feeling the weight of eyeglasses on your nose, this lightweight alternative might be right for you.
- Thinner lenses – The special polycarbonate lenses greatly reduce the thickness of the lenses so that the eyeglass profile is more attractive. Thinner lenses come in thin, extra-thin and thinnest available.
- Blue Light Protection – Protect your eyes from blue light that emits from digital devices. Blue light causes eyestrain, headaches and disrupts your sleep pattern. Blue light protection will enable you to focus during those long hours of screen time.
- Anti-glare lenses – Anti-glare lenses are dipped in a special material to make them less reflective than regular eyeglass lenses. This coating also improves the function of the eyeglasses because less light is lost and the wearer enjoys very clear vision.
Need a prescription?
We do that too! Lifetime Optometric offers comprehensive eye exams at our Fresno office. In addition to assessing your visual acuity, your eye care provider will examine your eye health and function.
Optikam Custom Measurements
We always strive to provide the highest level of customer service. The Optikam is a revolutionary tool that provides a unique shopping experience.
Rather than taking manual measurements or estimating measurements using online measurement tools, the Optikam takes multiple, precise measurements that can’t be measured by hand. These measurements are required for digital prescription lenses that provide 6 times clearer vision. Patients will notice sharper edge to edge clarity in their peripheral vision as well as enhanced night driving vision. These detailed measurements are for any patient that chooses to purchase their eyeglasses at Lifetime Optometric.
Schedule a comprehensive eye exam at Lifetime Optometric now.